Monday, September 28, 2009

Replacing Evinrude Lower Unit



Happy Customers




I wanted to pass on an email from a satisfied customer in Canada.  He purchased a
remanufactured lower unit for his Evinrude outboard motor and is very happy. 
Just an example of why you can feel confident in purchasing an
outdrive or any stern
drive or outboard boat
parts
from US Boatworks, 
www.BoatEngine.com
.We go the extra mile to take care of our customers. 





Here is his first email regarding receiving his lower unit with a new
impellor:

Hi Mike



 


    I just picked up the lower unit today and opened up the box and
found it to be in excellent order.  I also noted on the invoice that it
states that a new water pump was installed at no charge.  Thank you very
much if this has indeed occurred.  Can you confirm that the water
pump/impellor has been replaced.  I do not want to open it up and
disturb it if I do not have to.  I'm sure you can understand that.  This
was on the lower unit ordered for my 1977 Evinrude 55hp 2 cycl
outboard. 



    I will be getting the core unit off to you a soon as I can get it
into the box and send it back to you.  I hope that you are not firm on
the return by 10-1-09 date as it will take some time for travel to you
from Canada.  If you have any concerns with regards to the core return
time line please let me know.


 


Thanks so much for you help.


 


Mark

His second email to us stating that he is very happy with is
lower unit:




Hi Mike


 


    Just to let you know that I am shipping the unit to you tomorrow
Monday September 28th, 2009.  I hope that this is alright with you
and does not breach the return by date as I had to wait to go and
get it.  I have enclosed a copy of the invoice as well.


 


    I do want to tell you that the unit looks fabulous and the kids
are very happy to be able to get out fishing again.


 


Thank you so much for your
expertise and help.


 


A very happy and satisfied customer.


Mark



 


We thank Mark for his kind comments regarding his
Evinrude Lower Unit
purchase experience.  Feel free to call Mike at US Boatworks should you
need help replacing your 

Evinrude gearcase
.  You can
reach him at 913-342-0011 from 9 - 5 CST or send him an email at
parts@boatengine.com

Happy boating.

No comments:

Post a Comment