Professionals continue to count on US Boatworks to service their outboard motors. Most recently, the Kansas City Fire Department had their rescue boat in for routine maintenance. They even agreed to pose for a quick picture for us when they came in to pick up their boat.
So what makes US Boatworks stand out as a preferred boat dealer for our local fire and rescue department? We have polled our customers and choose the top 5 factors that make US Boatworks a superior boat repair shop.
- Our certified mechanics know your engine inside and out. Each mechanic has attended many hours of instruction each year. This education keeps them on top of new technology which rapidly changes each year.
- Each of our mechanics has over 25 years experience repairing boats. So, in addition to being educated with the new technology, our staff has experience working on the late model engines as well.
- Our friendly team is always happy to help. Step into our humble shop and you will find our experienced team ready to answer your questions and solve your problem.
- Great pricing: Low overhead keeps our costs down and we pass that savings on to our customers.
- Over 2 million boat parts in stock. This means that we should have the parts you need on hand. This saves a considerable amount of time while your boat is at our shop- no need to wait for parts to come in from the manufacturer. Your repair will be completed as quickly as possible to get you back out on the water.
We hope you choose US Boatworks for your Kansas City Area boat repair needs. It's hard to put into words how much we truly care about our customers. Come in and give us a try, let us earn your business as we have done with our local fire and rescue departments.